Techniques and Services
Why Choose Us?
We’re accepting new patients and can help with dental emergencies. Give us a call or send us an email to book an appointment.
We offer a full range of general, family, cosmetic, restorative, and emergency dentistry.
We always focus on gentle techniques and use advanced equipment to ensure your comfort.
Insurance & Fees
We direct bill most insurance plans and are priced competitively for those paying out of pocket.
It’s all about you!
Obtain State-of-the-Art Techniques
As soon as you walk through the doors you become the number one priority. Enjoy the personal attention you receive from our friendly and knowledgeable team of professionals.
Take Advantage of All We Have to Offer
- Digital radiography – 90% less radiation for you than with conventional films. It is also more time efficient, allowing the image to appear on a computer screen in a matter of seconds.
- Casey – a video presentation tool that aids in educating you on everything from preventive to prosthetic dentistry.
- Intra-oral camera – capable of displaying a tooth problem on a computer screen at a 38x magnification.
- Micro-abrasion system – eliminates the need for local anesthesia (“shot”) and drill.
- Perio protect method – is a highly effective method of treating gingivitis and periodontitis by the delivery of medication directly to the source of your periodontal disease via custom-fitted trays. For more information on the Perio Protect System visit www.PerioProtect.com.
- General Lumineers – a contact lens or thin veneer placed over your existing teeth to correct permanently stained, chipped, discolored, or misaligned teeth.
- Dental implants – An implant is a small titanium post that replaces the roots of a missing tooth. They are designed to fuse to the bone providing a strong foundation when it comes to tooth replacement options. Implants look and feel like natural teeth.
What You Can Expect From Us
Take advantage of our mission that includes “providing the best preventive and restorative dental services possible, both comfortably and efficiently, while allowing ourselves time to help our patients learn to help themselves and keep their teeth for their lifetime.”
Continuing Our Education for You
Our experienced staff continues their education every year to ensure we are up to date on the newest methods out there. Learn what we know about advancements in dental medicine, dental therapeutic, and dental implants.
We do things differently!
Is our dental office accepting new patients?
Yes! Our office is currently accepting new patients. We offer a full range of dentistry for the whole family.
How can I make a same-day or short notice appointment?
The best way to book a short notice appointment is by giving us a call.
Does our office accept dental insurance?
Many of our dental services are fully or partially covered by the most common insurance providers. Please contact our office with your insurance details to learn more about your coverage.
Our Promise to You
You’re the Boss
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR PATIENTS!